Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Jun 02, 2020

2 June 2020: I am now in touch with a Billing Customer Service Representative. She has been useful, but depends on others to do the following, as per her e-mail of 20.5.2020: "Could you please credit and rebill the attached NL invoice to the Swiss customer with company's name ACME account number as he had already paid the freight and import charges in full."The rest of the organization is brain-dead and not responding. The saga continues.

Original review posted by user May 01, 2020

I paid UPS by credit card to have a transfer of goods take place between the Netherlands and Switzerland. I used my company credit card to do so.

I was debited, the transfer took place. On the side, four out of the 5 packs that were sent arrived, the fifth was lost, and it took 3 months for UPS to find it. I had to chase them, and was caught in a bureaucracy that seemed to exist to make it very difficult to claim what was mine.

But that is another story.

The problem is that I did not receive a receipt from UPS for the payment I had made, so asked them to do so.

Nothing has happened to date.

The level of unresponsiveness of this company points to an organisation whose working processes are failing in many areas.

I will not work with them any more. No customer service that deserves that name.

In the meantime, I hope to be able to put some pressure on this organisation to provide me with the details of the transactions, a document I can use to claim the cost associated with it in my tax returns.

User's recommendation: Avoid paying by credit card when transacting with UPS.

Preferred solution: I need a receipt.

UPS Cons: Did not deliver on service they claimed, Did not receive a receipt, Do not respond to e-mails.

Location: Binningerstrasse 2, 4142 Münchenstein