Tracking Tool

I recently used a collect at UPS drop off point service for a delivery from Decathlon but I was not permitted to collect the item without a passport or driving licence (photo id). I protested that no instruction of the requirement of a photo id had been given to me and no such rule existed on the UPS site but the agent could not release the package.

I contacted UPS UK and an agent arranged to have the package delivered by today. It is after 8:30 PM and UPS is closed but no delivery because the package is still at the drop off point. Nobody from UPS turned up!

Am I happy to recommend this company. *** no, Ultra Poor Service!

This person wrote the review because of "not permitted to collect my package and unacceptable customer service" of ups standard shipping service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service, how they mess up over and over and delivery drop. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Palmyra, Pennsylvania, United States #1221653

Well no *** your going to need some sort of id...that's just common sense ...sorry but that's not ups fault that is on you...