I was driving up Old Park Road having just pulled out of Park Villas where I live,when one of your vans came steaming down the other way

over taking a row of parked cars on his side. I had to slam on my breaks and was very shaken. This was behind Tropical World where

children could have been in close proximity.

As our vehicles had to pass very closely and the driver had his window

down, I lowered mine and told him he should drive slower, to which he

replied " so should you, I have the right of way "

To start with I had just pulled out of Park Villas and was going up an incline so I was going slowly and he had a row of parked cars on his side. Had he not have been so rude I would not be making this complaint.

I was on my way to an appointment to which I arrived visibly upset. The time was 1.35pm 6/8/2015 All I remember of the registration is YC JOB

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i would like compensation for the stress and upset it caused me". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups staff from Ups was manner of driver Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS trucks do not have windows that can be rolled down.