I order parts and UPS delivery almost daily.

I used Overnight shipping for a small item I needed the next day. It went out and arrived in Fresno that night. It left the Fresno distribution center at 7:48AM in the morning. We are 1 hour away and I know the trucks stops along the way.

It is now 3:30PM and no shipment yet. The driver will come after my business hours (5:00-7:00 PM) to make the delivery. Why should I pay the $60 for a 2 Oz. item and then it takes 2 business days to arrive because it takes 9 hours after it leaves the distribution station?

They say you are ina outlying area. All delivery services trucks come to our town by 8AM, but no deliveries yet. BS.

Gene Choin

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dark_Shaft
Walnut Creek, California, United States #644327

so basically you're saying it's midway through the day and you didn't get your package first.boohoo.

the day's not over, wait your turn and if for some reason it doesn't arrive then you are entitled to a refund.

easy.why do you think you're special?

Richardson, Texas, United States #643142

You are saying it was out for delivery at 7:48 AM ?

How do you figure that ?

Drivers do not even leave the building until 8:30 or 9 AM

What you say makes no sense.

IF it was on a truck and a driver left the building at 7:48 AM, and you are an hour away, how do ALL delivery trucks get to you by 8AM ?

Not everyone can be first in line, why do you think you should be ahead of everyone else ?