despite spending thousands of dollars per year shipping my product with UPS.The one time I have a claim they maintain insufficient packaging.

I bolt the product into a fully enclosed wooden crate. I can't see how this would be considered insufficient, But that is their claim. my driver says that is their standard reply to get out of paying claims. The best part is I just wanted them to pay shipping of the damaged part back to me so I could repair it.

I was not asking them to replace it. merely pay to ship it back to me. I finally got them to relent and make an "exception" to pay the claim. OMG I think they should rename the company to Universal Package Smashers.

I like my UPS driver he's great. But once it hits the terminal it's out of his hands.

and into God's hands.I am actively looking for alternative shipping methods.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of claims department from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. Author liked the most tracking tool and tracking is good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments