I arranged pick up of a 50 inch TV.I called to verify but of course they couldn't give me even a time frame.

So I took off of work to wait. I waited all morning until received a text at 10:15 saying they tried to pick up my item at 10:12. No one knocked on my door, there wasn't a note nothing except their claim that they attempted to pick up this item. Their answer, sorry no one can pick it up today but we can stop by again tomorrow.

So, they want me to take another day off of work? Of course they do!! The lack of accountability is staggering. Their only suggestion is to call the company I am returning the TV to and ask them for a solution.

Of course, they have no way of getting anyone to pick up the TV unless I take another day off. My guess is that UPS was running late, my pick up was the only pick up in my neighborhood so the driver just skipped it and pretended that he actually tried. Hoping that he could claim that I wasn't there. Well it worked.

I couldn't get the TV picked up and now I have to take another day off or find someone with a truck and someone to pick it up, put it in the truck and take it out at a drop off location.Frustrating!

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments