My son in laws one and only gift for his wife, a beautiful bracelet never made it in time.It was supposed to be delivered Monday.

After waiting and worrying we were told Tuesday. I Encountered the UPS delivery man in our neighborhood early afternoon of Christmas Eve. He could have cared less that he didn't have our package. More or less smirked and said it would most likely be delivered on Thursday.

I really thought I would see another truck later that day. Nothing!!

Overnight delivery obviously means nothing to UPS.I don't buy that they were overwhelmed, incompetent is more like it!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #763968

If u want your cheap *** bracelet to arrive by Christmas Eve maybe next year u will take your lazy *** to the store and buy it yourself.Think about ordering it a little earlier next year.

You think it was the delivery guy's fault that your package wasn't there?Hilarious

New London, Minnesota, United States #763836

maybe you should have gotten off your lazy *** earlier, and actually went shopping!If his wife meant that much too him he would not have been waiting soo late to get a "deal" on the bracelet!

Easy to blame the UPS guy.UPS was overwhelmed by Incompetent last slacking internet shoppers!!!