Hello I ordered 2 pair of pants and Chelsea boots from Burlington coat factory.Pants arrived but no boots.

Showed the boots had shipped. Called BCF who said the driver weighed the package at 3 lbs which would have Included the boots. The customer service woman was practically implying I had them..

NO!Anyway I am reordering the boots which were a Christmas present..My dad use to work for the post office and I can tell you there is ALOT of theft that goes on..The managers are in bed with the workers so it's basically the wolf guarding the hen house!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Boots missing.

Comments

"Chelsea boots stolen I believe by driver"

Of all the great stuff that can be stolen in a UPS truck by its driver, why cheesy boots?

Based on your banal complaint, the driver knows exactly what's in each package and is lying in wait to strike.

Perhaps you should consider another theory, "Porch Pirates."

".My dad use to work "

Sorry but your dad sounds like a nut whose middle name is probably exaggeration. People follow delivery trucks around especially during the holidays and scoop packages off the porch the second the truck is around the corner.

Baloney.

No Teamster Union driver is going to risk his gushy life and large retirement package stealing a crummy pair of women's boots.

The story about the Postal Service is likewise as difficult to believe.

I'm sure there are a few instances here and there, but it is definitely not common.

Shame on you for impugning the reputation of honorable workers with hearsay.

Complaint - DENIED