Hi I went to Danville, CA UPS store yesterday and mailed 3 packages and asked for a tracking for my package. They charged me $9.53 for each package and sent the mail through USPS priority mail. If I have gone to USPS I would have been charged $ 5.60 per each priority mail. So I have been charged $3.93 for each package since I dropped it at UPS instead of USPS. This is completely ridiculous. They would have just advised me to go to USPS and drop the package. When I called this store and asked for a refund they said that they cannot provide me a refund. I called UPS customer service and they said that it is a retail store and deal with the store directly. When you cannot advice your customers the best please stop charging them additionally. i am very upset and completely disappointed with this store. ****Please post this on your website so that other customers will not be cheated.****
If the parcel was still in the store i would have picked up and dropped it at usps today requesting a refund. But the parcel has left the store. This priority mail service is useless beacuse my packet was in the Danville store for the whole day today. If I would have dropped my packet at usps yesterday, the shipping would have started today.
WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
NO CUNSUMER SUPPORT AND NO REFUND
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Additional Shipping Charges
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I place order from Walmart,then Walmart order Nautica boots from APPARELSAVE ,and after I wear few times my left boot got crack,i send email to APPAREALSAVE and they send me..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."