Hi I went to Danville, CA UPS store yesterday and mailed 3 packages and asked for a tracking for my package. They charged me $9.53 for each package and sent the mail through USPS priority mail. If I have gone to USPS I would have been charged $ 5.60 per each priority mail. So I have been charged $3.93 for each package since I dropped it at UPS instead of USPS. This is completely ridiculous. They would have just advised me to go to USPS and drop the package. When I called this store and asked for a refund they said that they cannot provide me a refund. I called UPS customer service and they said that it is a retail store and deal with the store directly. When you cannot advice your customers the best please stop charging them additionally. i am very upset and completely disappointed with this store. ****Please post this on your website so that other customers will not be cheated.****
If the parcel was still in the store i would have picked up and dropped it at usps today requesting a refund. But the parcel has left the store. This priority mail service is useless beacuse my packet was in the Danville store for the whole day today. If I would have dropped my packet at usps yesterday, the shipping would have started today.
WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
NO CUNSUMER SUPPORT AND NO REFUND
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Additional Shipping Charges
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I shipped an electronic organ from Concord, NC to San Antonio, TX through UPS. The instrument was in two cartons with the keyboards and electronics crated in 1/4" plywood and..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "They took over a month to send my dress and then they sent me the wrong dress. I have sent a complaint several times about them sending me the wrong..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I chatted with Jennifer to be confirmed I am getting a new RCDD-002 exam by paying $109.00. As soon as I downloaded the product, it appeared to be out-dated version...."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."