Hi I went to Danville, CA UPS store yesterday and mailed 3 packages and asked for a tracking for my package. They charged me $9.53 for each package and sent the mail through USPS priority mail. If I have gone to USPS I would have been charged $ 5.60 per each priority mail. So I have been charged $3.93 for each package since I dropped it at UPS instead of USPS. This is completely ridiculous. They would have just advised me to go to USPS and drop the package. When I called this store and asked for a refund they said that they cannot provide me a refund. I called UPS customer service and they said that it is a retail store and deal with the store directly. When you cannot advice your customers the best please stop charging them additionally. i am very upset and completely disappointed with this store. ****Please post this on your website so that other customers will not be cheated.****

If the parcel was still in the store i would have picked up and dropped it at usps today requesting a refund. But the parcel has left the store. This priority mail service is useless beacuse my packet was in the Danville store for the whole day today. If I would have dropped my packet at usps yesterday, the shipping would have started today.

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

NO CUNSUMER SUPPORT AND NO REFUND

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Florida, United States #862607

What store from any company is going to tell you to go somewhere else because it's cheaper there?It's not up to the store to let a customer know about all of their competitor's prices; you should have shopped around first and all you're feeling right now is buyer's remorse.

I know, it happens, but it's not the UPS Store's fault. Also, as far as surcharges go, theirs isn't terrible and it even says on the receipt that "US Postal Rates Are Subject to Surcharge."

Also, even if the parcels had still been at the Store, you wouldn't have been able to get a refund.

Once the postage is put on a package, there are no refunds, which is because as soon as a meter machine prints the postage, their account is charged.You could have still taken it to the post office if you had wanted to, possibly, but they had already provided you the service, so a refund wasn't going to happen.