1.7
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Ordered a package from the states, to just outside of Toronto, Canada. Waited approx. 2 weeks for this package to finally come in, received the first notice on a Wednesday, attempted to see if I would make it for the next day, which I didn't so I decided to arrange a pick up. Went through their horrible tele-prompting service on the phone which automatically hung up on me multiple times (10 times with 2 different contact numbers both from my landline and my mobile phone) finally got through and arranged for a pick up in Mississauga, which I found out is approx. 50+kms away from me. So I attempt to call in again to change the location as their is a UPS customer store MUCH closer to me in Hamilton (by almost 40kms) and find myself in the chain of repeated call failures, AGAIN. Then finally work through to a ACTUAL human being. To which they tell me that for the package to be sent to the Hamilton location will COST ME $6.00....how is that possible if it is free to do it online?

So in addition to the cost of the package, and the shipping fee of $33, I'm getting charged an additional $97 for brokerage C.O.D. because it is international shipping (why couldn't they include that in the shipping cost, KNOWING it was going to be international shipping from the get go) and the $6.00 fee for changing locations (which the package wasn't even at, as I called the location to confirm whether the package had arrived at their location) and the gas for driving to the store to pick up the package (which I wouldn't complain about in other circumstances, but seeing as this delivery company can't deliver stuff at REASONABLE TIMES OF THE DAY, I see mentioning it fit as I am not going to miss out on a full day of work to HOPEFULLY hear the driver knock on my door, seeing as that is a large complaint among others).

Overall I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this service. Will be aiming to NEVER have anything shipped through UPS as my first time was a complete failure, meanwhile with other companies I haven't had any complaints.

Possibly if they're Customer Service department wasn't run by machines that don't work properly and I was assisted promptly, I may try them again, but I am NOT ready to spend another hour of my time to chase something and end up spending more money in the process.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments