Owen Sound, Ontario

I sent an electrical item, which had been purchased here in Canada with full taxes, to the manufacturer in the US for repair, who said they would have to use UPS as they have a contract with them. I had asked them to use USPS as they do not charge anything extra and get the procedures correct.

Anyway, it arrived today with a bill for customs based on the insured value of $1500US - $$267 .... PLUS $107 BROKERAGE FEE!! WTF! This is an absolute criminal ripoff. They now tell me I have to pay ANOTHER $15 to get the parcel re-assessed!!!

What the cunting *** am I going to do now?!! UPS are the worst company to deal with and they do not give two shites about the customers. This si another typical North American money driven conglomerate.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of billing department from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments