Chino Valley, Arizona

I receive meats and pastry requiring refrigeration.You have changed the routes so my delivery is at 7Pm and have no refrigeration for the packages.

This is costing me money and I am asking for the routes to be put back so my delivery is at early in the day. It was at ten thirty in the morning. You should also add refrigeration for necessary packages. These companies that ship meat and other things that need refrigeration are paying you for deliver that is prompt and keeps packages cold so meat and other foods won't spoil.

My delivery was much earlier in the day and things came cold.Now I receive meats that are warm or bordering on hot and may spoil.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "deliver earlier in the day and add refrigeration for packages that state it on the box!!". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was delivery times in my area Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

No one here changed any routes.

This is not the UPS complaint site.

You are complaining to strangers on the Internet who can do nothing about it.

Please tell us who ships out meat without taking steps to keep it cold.

I do not wish to order from a place which might make me sick.

Either have it sent Next Day Air with 10 AM delivery, or put dry ice in with the meat to keep it cold.

It is up to the Shipper to have the meat stay cold by the time you get it.