I have spent the last four or five days trying here and on my phone to change my delivery address....YOU do have THE most unfriendly website that it has ever been my bad luck to have contact with....

Re: tracking # 1Z1824630341089442.....I want that delivery sent to my local UPS STORE...address: Sheryl aka Sunshine Yeiser

550 Mary Esther Cutoff NW Suite 18, UPS Store # 2135,

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548....They know me very well as ''Sunshine'', at this UPS Store and they receive and hold my packages at their location all of the time.....Please after four or five days of my entreaties to YOU here on YOUR website and on the phone with YOUR Customer Service people. please make this happen for me.....This is very IMPORTANT to me, please send me an email to : traavelagent2@cox.net verifying that YOU are going to honour my request....Thank YOU ever so much, in advance for YOUR help and assistance in this matter..... Sheryl aka Sunshine Yeiser

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #699307

It would help if your sent your concerns to UPS, as on this website no one is going to be able to assist you.

You may as well have walked into a convention and strated demanding the folks there take care of your problem with UPS.

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #698154

YOU are so ***.I hope YOU realize that YOU are posting this on a public forum.

This website isn't to write a letter to companies.Also, if YOU frequent this UPS Store then YOU should realize that YOU have to pay to have a package rerouted to a totally separate address.

sessa
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #698079

No problem, we'll get right on that.Consider.

it.done.