Got a package notice on Monday.Called to say that I needed the package tonight and was told by UPS' national service rep that they would call local center.

Local center called me & in no uncertain terms told me it would be there at my house by 7:15pm. Never made it. Call next day to complain and was told by national rep that if I left note on door, and signed slip, they would leave it. Got home today to find another slip with note "Can't Leave Package Without Signature." This put me over the edge.

I call UPS back and after all of that, the national service rep told me it would be next day. I flipped out and told her that UPS needed to take responsibility and to get me her manager. Manager tells me he'll contact local office and that if I have the shipper remove the signature aspect, they'll leave it. I email shipper.

Shipper calls me after business hours to tell me UPS rep on the phone says they can't remove it once its processed. So he asks do you want me to intercept this so you can just pick it up. I tell them yes. Next second local UPS office calls me and tells me the driver will meet me in the parking lot of an area business at 7:15.

Cool right? NOPE. She calls me back and says, "Did you put an intercept on this package?" I say yes, but your deal is better because that office is WAY out by the airport. She then tells me that she can't give me the package until its removed.

Anyone smell corporation gone out of control?

No one is on the same page at UPS.An utter and total failure to serve the customer.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments