2.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Hi MY NAME IS WILLIAM TAPPIN. IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT YOUR COMPANY HAS A UNETHICAL POLICY.

I USED YOUR SERVICE IN GOOD FAITH LAST WEEK. BEING IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS, FROM TIME TO TIME WE USE SERVICES SUCH AS FEDX AS WELL AS THE POSTAL SERVICE. I SENT A PACKAGE TO TEXAS LAST. WEEK COD EXPECTING THAT I WOULD RECEIVE MY CASHIER CHECK?

I PAID YOUR COMPANY UP FRONT TO PROVIDE A SERVICE WHICH AFTER YOU GOT YOUR MONEY, AFTER THE FACT YOUR GONNA TELL ME IT WILL TAKE UP TO 10DAYS TO RECIEVE MY CONPENSATION. HAD I HAD KNOW THIS I WOULD HAVE NEVER USED YOUR SERVICES PERIOD! YOUR STAFF SHOULD LET THE CUSTOMERS KNOW UP FRONT ABOUT THIS BAD BUSINESS POLICY. I PROMISE WHEN I HAVE MY MEETING IN CALIFORNIA, I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE IT A POINT TO TELL MY ASSOCIATES TO USE YOUR COMPETIOR.

AND OTHER BUSINESS PARTNERS IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I WILL NEVER USE YOUR SERVICE EVER AGAIN. ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY IT IS PRINCIPLE! WHO EVER CAME WITH THIS STUPID POLICY SHOULD BE FIRED!

REAL PETTY. A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND YOU PULL THIS NONSENSE ON YOUR CUSTOMERS? SHAME ON YOU. William Tappin.

MR. TO YOU

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 06.

Comments