1.1
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 26

The service every year is worse

Original review posted by user Mar 25

Monday 21, Tuesday 22, Wednesday 23, Thursday 24 March 2018, hire and pay for the services of collecting boxes, Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 came to deliver me some shopping, Monday and Tuesday or stopped because I saw them is your route of 5 to 6.30 pm Every day and Wednesday and Thursday they refused to take the boxes, because the driver told me that he does not pick up cargo if it is not another truck, having the truck very empty.

Do not hire drivers who do not like to carry boxes, they seem to want to charge only for walking with the truck, DO NOT offer a service that they will not fulfill,

All this happens because there is no serious competition, Amazon should put their own transport, I'm sure mediocrity would end, by losing the big contracts would better treat the public with people who want to work, is not the first time it happens. one gets tired of the abuse.

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

I liked: All last delivery driver.

I didn't like: All last delivery driver.

Comments

What is this even talking about? If you communicate with UPS the way you communicate here, I'm not surprised you have issues.