1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

In the last six months or so, there has been three instances that the UPS driver attempted to deliver my packages to an address different than what's on the package labels - meaning although the senders put down my address correctly, the UPS driver tried to deliver it to somewhere else, then claimed that the shipping address was wrong.Each time, after I have gone through tracking the package myself, speaking with UPS customer service and having the packages re-delivered to me, I can clearly see the shipping addresses were correct to begin with.

One of these times, the package contained important documents I was waiting on, and the UPS error cost me three additional weeks because the package made a full circle back to sender and the sender had to re-send it back to me (the second time using FedEx at my request). I personally use either FedEx or post office priority mail.

I do not use UPS to send packages, but I cannot stop others from sending packages to me via UPS, then I have to deal with their screw-ups all the time.UPS truly does not care!!

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments