im still waiting on imformation a package coming from target was sent ups ups sent package pkg to ups mail innovations from there it still sets in bensonville ,ill it was transferred to bensonville ups mail innovation from target to ups then to innovations and there it sits for five days now tracking is dead for number 9274896343848991614823 I had a total five orders coming from this shipper try to get them to up date stuff is a nightmare.I had two orders go to what they shipped to non location yep what it said they don't update with target either if I go to trac my pks at it says no available imformation available on target once it gets to innovation .

well you might have a easy holliday season I expect pissed off customers to not order online if you use this method of shipping totaly not impressed . I tried calling the 800 the man couldn't hardly speak English asked where he was he said guatamala and that person couldn't help me at all.

I wasn't rude .but I was pissed off im here in the usa I just said thank you and goodbye .I figured out then and forever ups sucks.my order was going to Aberdeen Washington to Karen

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Upsmailinnovation dont communicate to seller or buyer.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments