This is probably the 4th time UPS has returned an item to the sender without even making an attempt to contact me. I received my pick up notice in the mail today January 2nd, indicating that if I did not pick up my package by January 2nd it would be returned to the sender.

Checking my actual shipping information the item was actually sent back on December 30th, and it is already in Winnipeg!!

My name is clearly displayed on the building directory with a first initial and last name, unless the delivery person does not understand the English alphabet there is no excuse for this garbage. Not even a notice left on the door, a phone call, nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups mail service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups mail service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments