Stouffville, Ontario

Recieved a notice that my item (2 packages) would be delivered Jan 7, took the day off work, Jan 7 arrived, email said severe weather had delayed the delivery (we did not have severe weather that day), called to arrange delivery for Jan 13, next day I could reschedule my work, arrived home Jan 8, delivery notice, ( had called Jan 7 to schedule delivery for Jan 13, called again to make sure delivery would be Jan 13 and was assured yet they could not send an email or give a confirmation order, got home Jan 9....delivery notice 2nd attempt, called again and said this had been scheduled for Jan 13 and was again assured it would arrive.....both packages on Jan 13.Got home from work on Jan 12 and had another delivery notice final attempt.

Called again was completely assured that packages would arrive Jan 13. Got up Jan 13 and received email that one package was being held to have the delivery rescheduled. Called again.....message was sent to dispatch....dispatch called. One package was to be delivered shortly and the other would be delivered the next day.....I will not be here Jan 14 and still have not received the first package......WILL NEVER EVER USE OR BUY ANY PRODUCT THAT USES THIS DELIVERY SERVICE.

Not sure I will get my product......or might get one and not the other package....which renders the first useless. AGAIN WILL NEVER EVER USE OR BUY ANY PRODUCT THAT USES THIS DELIVERY SERVICE.

Cost more than the product I bought in lost wage.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments