I had 2 packages shipped to me through UPS.First of all, the packages were 2-3 days late.

The first package was shipped to someone else in town. UPS called me telling me they didn't have the right shipping address and I confirmed that it was, gave them both physical and po box addresses.

I have been tracking the second package, and it said that the recipient had moved, then the apartment number was missing or incorrect then a couple times after that it said the street address was incorrect.I know where I live and my address, even after confirming it with them, they can't seem to find my house with their GPS.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups express delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments