Sent a pkg.to my son in Greenacres FL which I sent from a UPS store, which he did not get on the day it was suppose to be delivered.

The pkg.

ended up in Riviera, FL with a msge on the tracking website that the addr is wrong. Went on live chat and talked to the UPS agent who happens to be in the "Phillipines". The address is not wrong because I have my half of the UPS delivery tag from the UPS store. After 4 hours of emails & phone conversations - NO ONE knows why the pkg is in Riviera and went so far as to say the address is wrong.

I have had problems in the past with UPS but keep giving them another chance.

Now it's over-I will never use UPS again as long as I live. FedEx is more money, but everyone I spoke to who had problems with UPS switched to FedEx and said it was the best thing they ever did.

No one has had a problem to date with anything they shipped from FedEx.They now have one more new customer.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments