This order was scanned as received in South Portland, ME on 12/23/2013. It is 12/27 and it still hasn't arrived. Every day the tracking message updates to say it is on the truck and will be delivered that day, but it doesn't come.

I called customer service today and talked to Jennifer. She said that the package was scanned as arriving at their facility but is considered lost. In addition, they cannot look for it until contacted by the seller and if they do not hear from the seller than they will not even reimburse me!

She also told me that the delivery date is updated automatically with no regard to the message even being accurate!

What is the point in having a tracking number if you can't actually track the package and refuse to deal with any issues regarding lost packages?

The facility where the package was scanned is only 10 minutes from my house. I would have driven over to get it in time for Christmas if I had known how terrible and inefficient your service would be.

I am extremely disappointed with UPS and unless this is resolved will be extremely hesitant to use them in the future or recommend them to anyone else!!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments