UPS in Raleigh called me a liar, said I never paid for 1 day shipping with Amazon when I confirmed with Amazon customer service that I did pay for it.They ignored and did not acknowledge that I had authorized a shipment release through their sketchy My Choice Program and did not leave a package I asked to be left at my home.

I then contacted them and they told me I could pick up my package tonight, but then called back saying I wouldn't be able to due to their driver not returning and that I would pick up tomorrow. After this I asked for redelivery since that was the initial action they would take but then tried to charge me an extra $6 to change back to a delivery option because they made the mistake in telling me I could pick up a package tonight.

So in summary they called me a liar, didn't respect my decisions using their very advertised program of allowing you to give authorization to leave a package, lied to me about when I could get a package, then tried to charge me to fix their mistake.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments