1.4
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Sorry this is a bit long, just wanted to let people know how terrible the service is with this company and the lack of anything resembling ethics.The email conversation is below.

I ordered a printer from Prusa Research and upgraded shipping with UPS Express saver that states Guaranteed next day service. I realize this is impossible from overseas but I figure a couple of days should be okay. Not only did it come late, the company even admits a mistake was made, but because the package was delayed already their mistake doesn't count. The problem was that even though they say customs delayed it, the package was never opened or gone through, it shipped with the same wrapping the company put it in.

UPS made no attempt to correct things other than to say your package is arriving today and then closed the ticket I had opened. Just realize that the speed of delivery you pay for you wont be receiving, your package will arrive sometime. Here is the conversation I had with UPS regarding my ticket. And lastly the response time they say they have for new tickets isn't correct either so don't expect a fast response.

UPS Subject Tracking / Package Delivery Thank you for your recent e-mail. A representative is working to address your request and will respond within four hours. Thank you for using UPS. Customer By CSS Email ( UPS E-mail Communications ) ( 11/01/2017 11:30 AM ) U.S.

Eastern Standard Time (US EST) Support Topic: Package Delivery Are you the ...: Receiver Other Address Information: Postal Code: 17000 Country: Czech Republic New Delivery Address Country: United States What is your question or comment? I payed for UPS Express Saver which says guaranteed next-day service, yet my package has been delayed for two days and possibly a third, why did i pay for this service if i cant get my package © 2017 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS, the UPS brandmark, and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.

All trademarks, trade names, or service marks that appear in connection with UPS's services are the property of their respective owners. On Nov 2, 2017, at 8:55 AM, "customer.service@ups.com" wrote: Response By Email ( Lucy M. ) ( 11/02/2017 11:55 AM ) U.S. Eastern Standard Time (US EST) Dear Matthew; Thank you for contacting us regarding your shipment, I am truly sorry for the delay and can understand your concern.

Our records show that the first delay awaiting customs clearance in CZ. The second delay was an error on the part of UPS, your package was left at a UPS building instead of continuing its transit. Your package is already out for delivery today, it will be delivered by end of day. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Sincerely, Lucy M. UPS Customer Support Auto-Response By ( Administrator ) ( 11/01/2017 11:30 AM ) U.S. Eastern Standard Time (US EST) Customer By CSS Email ( UPS E-mail Communications ) ( 11/02/2017 12:12 PM ) U.S. Eastern Standard Time (US EST) So your telling me that because of a mistake you guys made I am out extra money instead of paying less and waiting like I should have.

Response By Email ( Lucy M. ) ( 11/02/2017 05:51 PM ) U.S. Eastern Standard Time (US EST) Dear Matthew; I understand your frustration about this delay. As our goal is to provide each of our customers a superior level of service, when we fail to meet that commitment, it's a matter of serious concern to us.

In this case, even though a mistake was made, your package was already delayed due to customs, this was something over which UPS has no control. Thank you for thanking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. I sincerely apologize for any frustration this situation has caused.

Kind regards, Lucy M.UPS Customer Support

I didn't like: Delayed shipment and no customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments