I own a business and have had a business account with UPS for about 4 years now.I have to say that when it comes to UPS loosing the packages they can trick you into not paying you for their claims.

I had a lost package of signs (I make signs) and ended up making the signs again for the client because my client was very unhappy. UPS took my second package I sent and claimed it as the lost one. They also made some kind of scam and linked both tracking numbers to the same "Case #" , I lost money and they are not willing to take responsibility. So BE REALLY careful when it comes to them loosing your boxes.

If you need to send replacements because their investigation lasts 8 days, do it through USPS not UPS, because they will use your replacement to justify they found the original package and will NOT pay you.

This is a big company, but gladly the internet lets us communicate this things to other companies.Another hint, if you need fright shipping use Conway freight, they are much more cheaper and faster.

Review about: Ups Account.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments