UPS is a vendor we use to deliver payroll to our clients.My experience with them has been TERRIBLE.

Most recently, I sent two payroll packages to one of my clients (both to the same exact address) as a priority delivery. The next day, one was delivered (but over 30 mins past the 1030am deadline) while the other package was marked "unable to deliver as addressed". I called UPS to find out why only one of the two packages were delivered. I was told that someone misloaded the package onto the wrong vehicle.

(then why wouldn't the delivery exception say that?). They had no answer. They promised me it would be delivered the following day adn that someone would call me back to review my issue. That day came and the second package was never delivered, nor did I ever receive a call back.

I called UPS Service again - was told that the person I spoke with the prior day put a hold on the delivery, when I asked what that meant, she didn't have an answer. I then asked if I could send a private courrier to pickup the package at the UPS location and deliver it to my client. I was told that wasn't possible due to security reasons. I ended up escalating to Corporate who in the end was able to have someone deliver that package that day (two days late).

All this time, the UPS Service folks were very polite and appologetic but none of them followed through on what they said would do. BUT my clients' employees went two days without getting paid. I wish UPS tried to go two days wihtout paying their employees to see what would happen.

I pay good $$ for this service, they are unreliable and do not follow through or follow up.For my small business needs, they are too big.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments