UPS said my delivery was in transit and would be delivered today.It is now 07:06 pm and still nothing.
In fact the tracking details says it is still in S Korea? How can UPS say the delivery is on time when the tracking hasn't been updated for 2 days?I will never use this company again... I recently had another delivery from an excellent company that told me the day before delivery, 1, the time between 12:44 & 13:44, the delivery drivers name and photo and on the morning of delivery, that I was parcel no. 60 and Carl was delivering parcel no.
53. A map of where he was and he did make the delivery at 13:02. UPS really have so much to learn.
I will never understand why companies such as Apple use them.Totally disgusted.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False information posted on their computer system
- Statements not true
- Packages do not get delivered according to protocol
- Lies told online
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hardly ever get a package anymore that is not busted open, sometimes small holes or big tears. received two orders this week in different towns both had huge tears on..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."