On Dec 23, 2016 a UPS driver delivered a package for us, on his way out his jacket pocket caught the patio door knob and ripped it off the patio door.He did not say anything to us about the damage, but when we went to the patio we discovered that it had been broken.

I called UPS and spoke to a Miss Nicole and she assured me that she would contact the claims department and take care it. I have not received a call or anything about the damage. I called her back, but got no satisfaction that anything was being done. The UPS is in Spencer Iowa.

I had a hard time finding a replacement door knob, but finally found one at Menards in Spencer Iowa. The cost was $37.44. I have the receipt for the door knob and I also kept the broken one. All I am asking UPS to do is just repay me for the damaged one.

I am in the process of contacting the CEP Mr David P. Abney if I can not resolve the problem. Please let me know whats next to do about this problem. Thank you.

Mr.

Charles W.Watkins, 21 West 16 Str, Spencer, Iowa 51301.

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1278528

Why are you complaining to strangers on the Internet who have no means to help you out?

to Anonymous #1293817

Why are you trolling pissed customer to make *** *** comments?