I mailed two boxes of china to my brother for The UPS store at 7111 W.151st.

Overland Park, KS 66223; upon receiving the boxes my brother discovers all the plates are broken. He files a claim with UPS, and after taking multiple pictures and send them to UPS he doesn’t receive any follow-up. He once again contacts UPS to find they will only provide $100 for our merchandise because I didn’t purchase insurance. Upon research I conclude the china is valued at $1839.20 replacement cost.

Once UPS decided not to pay any more than $100 we received no further contact from UPS. Once again my brother contacted UPS for a follow-up on the $100 and found that the money was distributed to the local store that shipped the merchandise. After several emails to the local store and no responses I can only conclude that UPS is paying the local stores to damage customers merchandise in an effort to increase their profit margin.

Over the years I have been satisfied with the service UPS has provided; however, this event has soured me on your company and I will be going elsewhere in the future for my shipping needs.

Local contact at The UPS Store: Shawn Spratley store2924@theupsstore.com via cmsmail03.mx.net

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of payment for damage. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments