Ups - Boxes busted open
hardly ever get a package anymore that is not busted open, sometimes small holes or big tears.received two orders this week in different towns both had huge tears on side nothing missing in one,3 items in the other.
most of the time there is nothing missing aisbut there has been several times.
I receive packages almost every week in 20 to 30 different towns and have been for 25 years it seems like package handling is getting worse and you can't tell when ups is going to deliver used to set your watch by them.this is first time I have complained about anything, but am tired of busted packages and stuff inside is a mess.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "I am acting as power-of-attorney for my aunt, who currently resides in a nursing home. She is both hard-of-hearing and in the early stages of dementia, so she is..."
- "So purchased a lovely 2600$ bridal ring set from the lovely aafes and they faded after a week of wear. AAFES tried to make it right buy sending them back..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."