Ups - Boxes busted open
hardly ever get a package anymore that is not busted open, sometimes small holes or big tears.received two orders this week in different towns both had huge tears on side nothing missing in one,3 items in the other.
most of the time there is nothing missing aisbut there has been several times.
I receive packages almost every week in 20 to 30 different towns and have been for 25 years it seems like package handling is getting worse and you can't tell when ups is going to deliver used to set your watch by them.this is first time I have complained about anything, but am tired of busted packages and stuff inside is a mess.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting a large boxed delivery. It came quite quickly. I have no problem with the speed of the delivery except maybe if they slowed down my order would..."
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "I had combination skin (dry AND oily), dark spots and fine wrinkles. I was asked by a consultant to try Rodan + Fields products for 30 days. I did that..."
- "Some of the 'National Consumer Center' pop-ups may try to convince you that you have won a prize or lottery. This is a trick to convince computer users to fill..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."