I sent my grandson an Easter present packaged in a box by me, nothing breakable, when it was delivered it was beyond recognition, the contents were all open and thrown in the box, as my daughter in law said the box was crushed beyond recognition, shame on ups drivers they need to be held accountable which they never seen to be, I am going to contact Michael Finney, seven on your side, and I am going to make sure this problem gets resolved, It happens all the time, it is about time UPS is held accountable, I also paid 22.00 to ship this box, only to have the contents destroyed!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "ups drivers need to be held accountable for,their poor service you see it all the time how they treat customers packages and just throw them shame on them" as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments