I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive.Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up.
(Unable to deliver because of EMERGENCY beyond their control. When I contacted them they said the emergency was a power outage. I said that I had no power outage. The reply was that UPS had a power outage.
(that was 5 days before) Now their back up but never attempted to deliver. I drove 60+ miles round trip in rush hour because they were never going to deliver it and I had one day to get my package before they returned it to the sender. (Why would I pay them for shipping, if the only way I can get my package is to spend twice that amount in gas to retrieve it myself. The clerk was rude and slow.
I waited in line at the UPS center for about 30 minutes before being waited on by the lone clerk. It took an additional 25 minutes to actually get my package. The clerk could only say "If you have a complaint, call 1-800-PICK-UPS. I had called that number several times without success.
Demand to use USPS not UPS. USPS has never missed a delivery out here in the country. UPS rarely gets it right.
The attached picture shows the UPS lobby after almost an hour, with the clerk still out searching for my package and other patrons just milling around and waiting.Damages include cost of gas and time.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours. I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store. None of them are..."
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "Bed issue is still not resolved. I've been told in store by a vet rude manager at the s OKC location that they do not stand behind their beds after..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."