I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive.Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up.
(Unable to deliver because of EMERGENCY beyond their control. When I contacted them they said the emergency was a power outage. I said that I had no power outage. The reply was that UPS had a power outage.
(that was 5 days before) Now their back up but never attempted to deliver. I drove 60+ miles round trip in rush hour because they were never going to deliver it and I had one day to get my package before they returned it to the sender. (Why would I pay them for shipping, if the only way I can get my package is to spend twice that amount in gas to retrieve it myself. The clerk was rude and slow.
I waited in line at the UPS center for about 30 minutes before being waited on by the lone clerk. It took an additional 25 minutes to actually get my package. The clerk could only say "If you have a complaint, call 1-800-PICK-UPS. I had called that number several times without success.
Demand to use USPS not UPS. USPS has never missed a delivery out here in the country. UPS rarely gets it right.
The attached picture shows the UPS lobby after almost an hour, with the clerk still out searching for my package and other patrons just milling around and waiting.Damages include cost of gas and time.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air,..."
- "Bed issue is still not resolved. I've been told in store by a vet rude manager at the s OKC location that they do not stand behind their beds after..."
- "I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other..."
- "Horrible! When u have a emergency issue, they say "call your property manager" u call them and they DONT ANSWER...umm how is this right? I still get no answer and..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."