I ordered shoes from Lady Footlocker and have been having issues receiving my package so on 12/27/2016 I received a text message stating that they were unable to deliver the package, okay that s fine.So on 12/28/2016 the package was yet again not delivered due to the driver stating that he did not feel that it was safe, mind you this is on a house in the country.

I called the next day prior to the delivery to see if the package was being delivered got no response. So I decided to call my neighbor to go sit on my moms porch and wait for the package so I was face timing my neighbor as she sat on my moms porch from 10:05 to about 12:15 and no package arrived before I went in to work. So my neighbor and I continued texting and her last text was at 12:54 and the truck had not arrived but, they want to tell me that they tried. I called ups and got the call center and they asked the store manager in Sylacauga, Alabama to give me a call.

I received a call from some *** named Bo telling me about the driver stated that he tried to deliver and after I busted his dumb *** he comes back to state that our navigation system says he was in the area not on the road but in the area. I then asked for corporate number and he states that there is no corporate contact.

He has messed with the right one on this day he will never forget me once I am done with him, I promise him that.This has been the worst customer service I have received from anywhere, even McDonalds since I have been in customer service and I have been in this line of work for over 25 years

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $175 and wants Ups to "bo needs to bedemoted and retrained on the effectiveness of customer service managers".

The most disappointing in user's experience was faking delivery statement and status, very poor customer service and lieing and unprofessional and rude behavior. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments