When I returned home Friday, 6/10, the UPS driver had blocked my driveway while he sorted his boxes, NOT a delivery.When I tooted my horn for him to move, he ignored it.

I had to wait. Then he flipped open the back and YELLED at me "you have plenty of room." No, I didn't. Why does he have to be so RUDE???

Then yesterday, as I was leaving my driveway, he rushed around the corner, slammed his horn, and PARKED IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!

I had an appointment he made me late for, waiting for him to sort his boxes, NOT a delivery.

So now what, I have an incredibly uncomfortable FEUD because he is so incredibly ***-y and RUDE, just because I need to use my driveway?????Why can't he park WITHOUT blocking driveways, because he CAN, there is plenty of curb.

This reviewer shared experience about "blocking driveway" and wants this business to "teach drives courtesy and insist on it" as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Kingston Upon Thames, Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom #1176233

if you driveway is blocked by any vehicle with your own vehicle on the drive, it is an offence, take a picture of the said vehicle and report it to the police