Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS tracking said the item was in the area evening of January 5, 2014 and on the truck for delivery Jan tues 6, wed jan 7, thursday jan 8, and friday jan 9...and never delivered due to "an emergency or severe weather"...NEITHER OF WHICH OCCURRED...I WITNESSED the truck blow past the driveway three evenings in a row just after 5pm.NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER made to deliver my 32 year old horse's life saving prescription.

When I called the morning of the fourth day (saturday) in an attempt to learn where the package was so I could retrieve it myself, i was given the runaround. I was told I woudl recevi a return call regarding the whereabotus of the package so I drive an hour each way to go pick it up. I was on the phone (waited on hold for 90 minutes on and off) until the only place it might have been was closed until Monday. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL.

IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME. i don't choose to use them, the company that compounds my horse's medication uses them and offers no other shipping service. UPS SUCKS. Their service sucks.

Their attitude sucks.They'd rather blow down the road than bring the package they've been paid to deliver to an animal who will suffer and could die without it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "i will sue the driver personally as well as the company if this horse suffers one moment from their failure to deliver. absolutely unacceptable negligence".

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments