My daughter has no place to sleep because the UPS driver decided not to leave the box with her bed - even though there's a note on the door to leave the almost 100 lbs box and after the sender Overstock.com authorized UPS to leave the box.After the first delivery attempt, Overstock advised the driver that there was no signature requirement on the box so it could be left and then I left a note on my door authorizing UPS to leave the box.

The Driver decided that he did not want to leave the box and after two attempts decided to return the box to the sender instead of giving me the option to pick it up from UPS. Now my child will have no bed!

Thanks UPS!You will never be FEDEX!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments