Essex Junction, Vermont
4.6

On December 29, 2014 I paid for wrapping, boxing, insurance and delivery of 2 Bose 901 Series V speakers to a Dallas TX address. On January 6, 2015, they were delivered in damaged condition. Now UPS is demanding that I should have told the buyer to retain the original packaging and should have had the buyer provide me his phone number, and since I did not, the insurance is void. The packed it, they shipped it, they damaged it, and now they advise me after the fact that the insurance they took my money for is not useful.

I have pictures of the damaged speakers and evidence they arrived damaged, but no one from UPS will accept the evidence as they say they have to see the original packaging. This is nothing less than bait and switch UPS style.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about speakers at Ups was poor customer service, delivery and unethical business practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #931554

That is NOT bait and switch. Bait and switch is when they advertise something at a specific price but don't have any when you go to purchase, then try to sell you something more expensive.