1.4

I too have has a package delayed due to bad weather by UPS.I ordered steaks on-line and these were supposed to be delivered 2 day air.

On the delivery date, a Thursday the package is out for delivery.....never showed up. Tracking states delayed due to bad weather......Really 20 degrees in temperature and 0.02 inches of snow!! On the Friday for delivery, the same thing, Package is on the truck for delivery.....No wait end of the day....delayed doe to inclement weather.....you 15 degrees and sunny, that is inclement??? Yes this is New England....but I am guessing that UPS does not deliver in Alaska or Canada!

So now it is a Saturday and my perishable food is sitting in a truck schedule for delivery on Monday. 6 days later.

I will send UPS the doctor bill for my food poisoning!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of two day shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery, poor customer service, unethical business practices and customer service agent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Centreville, Virginia, United States #947566

I have a UPS, USPS, and FedEx delivery all scheduled for today.The delivery hubs are all located about 2-5 miles apart.

USPS and FedEx both delivered today, on time.

UPS, which scanned the receipt of my package at their hub several hours earlier, couldn't deliver, due to "severe weather delays".Horrible

to nosnow1 Glen Allen, Virginia, United States #948437

same here the item is here but i cant go get it or have it delivered, i am so pissed about all this.