Resolved
3.0
Tracking Tool

Update by user Dec 11, 2015

Spoke with a wonderful gentleman at UPS in Anchorage who was able to contact the UPS driver.The driver was back in Anchorage getting more packages and would be back to Wasilla for delivery.

My delivery came within 2 hours of contacting UPS in Anchorage.It was not easy to find a local phone number or I would have called on Monday.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2015

I have been waiting for a package to be delivered since Monday.Monday night I got an email from UPS that it was delayed due to an emergency or bad weather and would be delivered on Tuesday.

Tuesday... No package and get the same email Tuesday night. Wednesday... no package and get the same email Wednesday night.

Today is Thursday, I am supposed to have 4 packages delivered today and just got emails for the 4 stating the they are going to be delayed due to bad weather.

I called the UPS call center this morning and chewed out the lady on the phone. She stated that there is bad weather in my location and I laughed at her. I live in Wasilla, Alaska and we haven't had bad weather in over a week.

The roads are clear and there isn't ice on them. I demanded to speak with a manager. Manager gets on the phone and says she will contact Anchorage UPS office. Come back on the phone and states that there is ice on the roads and so my packages have been delayed.

I told her that was a bs story, that there is no ice on the road and I could be at the UPS office in Anchorage in an hour to pick up the packages. I told her that I paid for 2nd Day Air for all the stuff that I am waiting on so I shouldn't have to wait like this! She would not give me the phone number for the Anchorage terminal and stated that it was for internal use only.

So irritated and frustrated right now!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service / poor delivery" of ups manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments