Turnaround Time

I ordered stuff from midway, I was home, I have dogs that let me know when someone knocks.If you ever had a pom you know what I mean.

I was in my basement working, my dog barks I go up stairs its the mailman, but also on my door is a sticker left by ups. Wtf! the guy didnt even knock. Been waiting a week for my stuff so i call the ups # and they said we'll just deliver it tomorrow.Why cant he just swing by and drop it off,"sorry sir we cant do that".

Now I have to go 20 miles to pick up the stuff I paid to have delivered? Yes, UPS I will be using another vendor to ship and deliver.

If UPS is the only delivery vendor I will not purchase from them or do business again with that company.I will also be sending the parent company a letter which I bought items from.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to "no solution, this is on going with ups, no thanks i will go else where" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments