UPS EL CENTRO, CA.

I was to have an important envelope over night for Saturday delivery.

NOTHING

Monday before 2 pm I go to my apartment mail box for my mail and find an notice that says sorry we missed you.

I been waiting in my apartment all day, why would the dumb-*** go to my mail box. I do not live in my mail box.

I started calling ups at 2 pm and complain. I had to make a number of calls and was told at 3;45 that the drive has left and there was no one to deliver the envelope.

I would have to wait until tomorrow or go to the ups location. I told them with me being handicap,and had no one to go for me.

Was told you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

GREAT SERVICE UPS.

UPS causes problems and does nothing to correct their bad service, the customer ends up suffering for UPS's lazy drivers.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups mail service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor service, delay in delivery, slack of communication and lazy drivers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments