I had a parcel sitting in a post office for a week because someone misread the postcode. I needed the parcel for a wedding as it was my daughters flowergirl dress which was needed for the weekend I had enquires about the parcel on the Tuesday.

No one was willing to go a little beyond to help me out. Don't every use this company terrible experience.

Comments

I Agree. UPS is horrible.

Anyone who depends on reliability and dependability should avoid UPS. Customer Service is not high on their list. My experience: I paid shipping cost for UPS to deliver a small less than 5 lb. item ("Thirty One" lunch box).

Delivery driver did not even attempt to go to my door, ring door bell and leave the small item that did not require a signature. When I called and asked UPS why they did not leave package with my daughter who was home at the time of delivery I was told I could pick my package up at the UPS location.

I told them that I paid a shipping charge for them to deliver to my home and I should not have to be inconvenienced because they did not want to do the job they were paid to do in the 1st place.Word of mouth can do quite a bit of damage. I recommend Fed Ex, DHL or US Postal Service for a more reliable delivery method.