Saint-Laurent, Quebec

UPS provides several ways to track packages for the sake of convenience. However, what good is it when you're misled several days in a row. On Friday, I had a notification via email that my package was scheduled to arrive on Monday. This provided me with ample time to warn my employer that I would take the day off to receive the package. Monday arrives and first thing in the morning, I receive an email saying it's going to arrive on Tuesday instead. Great.

Two hours later and another email comes in saying Wednesday. This is starting to get ridiculous. They deliver their packages at the least convenient time (when the general population is away from home) only to make it impossible to schedule yourself so you can actually intercept it when the delivery arrives.

Wednesday finally comes around and first thing in the morning I get an email confirmation informing me I will receive it by the end of the day. Okay. I've arranged myself and ensured I'd be home all day. I keep checking the status and it says "in transit and on time". I'm thinking to myself "finally". 7PM rolls around and I check the tracking status and I see the same thing "in transit and on time". So I call UPS and ask them for some info. They tell me that it is still at the warehouse and has not left. It will arrive tomorrow (Thursday). I ask if I can pick it up after work because I'm there until 6PM and they say no because a delivery attempt must be made first. I tell them I won't be home and regardless they're still initiating on sending a man in a truck with my package to an empty house and drive it back to the warehouse. Only after that waste of time happens could I pick it up. How that makes any sense, I don't know.

I'm sure UPS has their reasons and that's fine. Delays happen and procedures must be followed. I can get over that. What I can't get over is the constant notifications that were completely inaccurate informing me of scheduled delivery dates that aren't even followed through. Better yet, why are you telling it's "in transit and on time" for an entire day when truth is it hasn't even been placed on a truck. I had to call to get a notice and I wasted time like an *** waiting for something that wasn't on its way.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i was able to speak to someone quickly and stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1300. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments