Veenendaal, Utrecht

The answer off UPS:

The details of your e-mail has been escalated to my attention. I sincerely apologize that the package was not collected as expected and that the delivery has been delayed.

I understand that you have arranged this shipment from our office in United States. I can confirm the information given to you by my colleague Rogelio that no collection request was submitted. Also, collection request must be arranged by the shipper by contacting their local UPS office. Our local office in United States can request for a collection to be arranged from Netherlands by sending a message. Unfortunately, no message has been sent for the collection to be processed.

With this reasons, I can confirm that no credit can be issued.

I sincerely apologize that we are unable to honor your refund request.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups package shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups package shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments