I have spent the day waiting for this delivery.I left the front door open with the screen door shut and was in the same room, not 10 feet from the door as I do not have a door bell.

I also reset one of my cameras to pick up the movement so there was no way I would miss him. At 11:50, my dog started barking and I heard the truck pull up and a man came up the steps and put a missed delivery notice on the door and jumped back in the van. I yelled but he drove off. So I get in my van and follow him, honking the horn until he pulls over.

I asked him why he didn't knock on the door. He says he rang the door bell, which is a lie because I DON'T HAVE ONE. I tell him I want my package and he says no because he doesn't like MY attitude. I tell him again, I want my package!

He again continues that if I "know how to read" I can pick it up at the address as he is not going back to re-deliver because a signature is required. There is nothing more infuriating that someone who does not want to do their job and treats a customer like *** because of it. My home camera shows the driver running up to my door, placing the notice on the door and LEAVING and I still don't have my package. I will contacting both the BBB and the shipper, especially since I was charged $19.99 extra for the delivery confirmation.

Had he of done his job and actually attempted delivery instead of leaving the notice and leaving, everyone would be happy. I am not impressed I have to go get this tomorrow since I just had invasive surgery on Oct.

31st.InfoNotice: 941109071141

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups expedited delivery service from Ups was bad delivery service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments