Once again I am writing to your company to complain about the delivery.

I woke up this morning and looked outside and sure enough there was my Diabetic supplies on my porch, it was wet and soggy and I saw RED.

It must have been delivered after dark last night and there was NO knock or any sign that it was delivered.I check each day because I was not sure when it would arrive.

Why can't they deliver in the day time and why don't they knock on my door and let me know I have a package. It is a simple process and one that should be followed. Please talk to your delivery guys and get this matter taken care of.

It is very frustrating.Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments