Turnaround Time

On Monday (28 March 2016), your delivery man came to deliver a package which required a GST payment.However, my office does not have petty cash and he offered to return the next day (29 March 2016).

I waited for the whole day. Sadly it didn't happen till todate (30 March 2016). This is a case of unprofessionalism and irresponsibility!! This is my third encounter since last year with UPS.

Each encounter made me feel frustrated and angry. Due to the delay it also delayed my researchers' lab work.

The airway bill no.1ZE222F40493245396.

Please investigate into this matter and provide an outcome to me.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was seeming inefficiency of ups operations. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Just how are strangers on the internet with no affiliation to UPS supposed to help you?