This is not the first time I have had delivery issues with UPS, we live in a gated community.When we leave a note to the driver on the keypad the drivers fail to follow instructions or even attempt to deliver to the unit.

Numerous times my item has been returned to the sender as a result of poor delivery practices.

Every chance I get when ordering an item I request the sender not to use UPS because I know it will not arrive.The person waiting for an item pays the shipping why do they get away with treating us like dirt???

IT's just very wrong

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor delivery practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups parcel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments