I checked at 6:48PM online, and it says that the package was delivered at my front door at 6:41PM. But I was at home and no package was in front of my house, nor door bell was heard (UPS always rings the bell when they deliver the package).

I called the customer service, and informed UPS about missing package, but they told me that they are not responsible for their delivery, and I should ask the sender who is my friend, to send another package - which I think it is ridiculous. They should be responsible for missing delivery not friend of mine who send the package through UPS.

This person wrote the review ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments